See more images of Christ the King Church in the Gallery.
November is the month of the Holy Souls
As is our custom, names of departed loved ones will be placed under the altar during November. If you have not been able to submit an enveleope, you can email the names of your departed to us at email@example.com and these will be placed on the altar for you. If you can, please make an offering
COVID-19 Lockdown 2
Public worship is currently suspended and Mass is live streamed on our YouTube channel three times a week. If you subscribe to the channel you will get reminders on your smartphone. The Church is open for private prayer on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, see times below.
NHS COVID-19 App – please scan the QR code when you arrive or fill in a track and trace slip. The list of Covid-19 precautions taken at the Church can be viewed or downloaded HERE
- Sunday 22nd November Mass at 11.00am – live streamed only – Our Lord Jesus Christ the King. Please see Order of Service.
- Tuesday 24th November the church is open for private prayer 11.30am to 12.30pm. Mass at 7.30pm Divine Worship – live streamed only.
- Wednesday 25th November the church is open for private prayer 3.00 to 4.00pm.
- Thursday 26th November Mass at 10.00am – live streamed only. The church is open for private prayer 11.30am to 12.30pm.
- Sunday 29th November Mass at 11.00am – live streamed only – First Sunday of Advent. At 6.00pm Liturgy for the Beginning of Advent – Adoration, Readings, Music and Bendiction – live streamed only.
Here is the YouTube link for all live streamings. The stream goes live 10 minutes beforehand.
When Mass cannot be celebrated publicly – this document has been issued by the Catholic Bishop’s Conference of England and Wales.
You can download a copy of the latest newsletter from here.
Live Streaming of Mass at 11.00am on Sunday 22nd November – Our Lord Jesus Christ the King (A)
Act of Spiritual Communion
My Jesus, I believe that You
Are truly present in the Most
I love You above all things,
And I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot, at this moment receive
you Sacramentally, come at least
spiritually into my heart. I embrace You
as being already there and unite myself
wholly to You. Never permit me to be
separated from You. Amen.
Communion of the Sick
At present we are not allowed to visit the sick and housebound except in danger of death.
Any financial support would be extremely welcome. Here is the link to donate online. You can also set-up a bank standing order and, if you are a UK taxpayer please consider joing the Gift Aid Scheme. You will find the necessary forms here.
If you can Gift Aid your donation then the value of your generosity is increased by 25% at no cost to you, and Gift Aided contributions form a substantial part of the Church’s finances. Thank you!